Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Taste the Rainbow!

So last night I busted out all of the Lime Crime colors(well all but Milky Ways) and decided I wanted to do a gradient.  I think I really like how it all came out.



I used the technique where you get a makeup sponge and put a one line of color on one side and another on the other then you just dab the color on.  If you do try this with these colors it took about three to four rounds on each nail for me to get the majority of it opaque.  All and all though they blended together very easily; you just have to watch out because you might have it perfect then you touch it one more time with the sponge and it rips it all off.

This turned out really nice, it is very pastel, bright, and summery to me.  In fact it could almost be Eastery nails if that’s the sort of thing you’re looking for…maybe add some Easter eggs.



 Ignore my ugly cuticles...bleh, this weather has runined them.

One thing to note when you do a gradient it is a mess to clean up and some of these colors just did not want to come off no matter how much acetone I scrubbed on there.  The Lime Crime colors though are very pretty and fun to play with.

Anyway the baby is awake so off I go until next time!
Polishes: All Lime Crime
Pastelchio, Peaches<3Cream, Crema De Limon, Lavendairy, Once in a Blue Mousse, and Parfait Day

No comments:

Post a Comment