Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Supernova


A new day a new color! As promised yesterday I tried another Revlon Moon Candy, this one is Supernova.  I'm getting better at the art of flaky glitter application I think. 



artificial light

natural light

The grey base coat was perfect just like on the Galactic nail polish, one coat to amazingness.  The glitter was just like the other bottle but I really do think I have figured out how to put it on.  I kinda would lay the brush on one side of the nail then roll it over the other side and it would apply it pretty well. 

 After looking at it all night and part of today I might have put a little too much on my nails.  This color is different; unlike Galactic I feel it looks more beautiful in artificial light than in natural.  After wearing both I prefer Galactic to Supernova.

I have one more Moon Candy left to try and although I do love the way sparkly, glittery, and flaky polishes look they are a pain in the butt to remove(that's why this one is still currently on my nails :)).  So I might take a break from the glitter for my next post.  But if you really want to see it let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment