Sunday, July 1, 2012

Superheroes!

Yesterday I decided it was time to try out doing REAL hand painted nail art.  I dug through my pile of nail polishes and found all the colors I would need. 

Before I get to the actual nails (I know that's all yall really want to see anyway.)  My husband and I have been playing LEGO Batman 2, which is extremely fun by the way.  So I was like lets see if I can do a Justice League nail art.  I know, I know. everyone and there brother is doing superhero nail art.  But this is my first free hand so it just had to be Justice League.


I actually think it came out pretty nice and clean this is a picture with flash.



This is without flash in natural light (my favorite is the Robin symbol).


Anyway if you didn't already know, starting with the thumb is Wonder Woman, index is Robin, Batman, Superman, and ending with the Green Lantern for the pinky.

My red is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red, the Yellow is China Glaze Sun-Kissed, the Blue is China Glaze Ride the Waves, the Green is I'm with the Lifeguard, the Black is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out, and finally my White is NYC French White Tip.

Hopefully, I will start updating almost everday.  Also anyone who reads this, I'm trying to figure out how to add a way for people to follow me and, for the life of me, can not figure out how to add Google friend Connect since it's been deactivated.  So any pointers would be awesome.  Thanks y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment