Thursday, July 5, 2012

Tweet Me

This is going to be a quickie cause I think my son is waking up as I speak.

So instead of going all out and doing fourth of July nails like everyone else.  I kept my nails the way they were when I did my last mani because I loved it so much.



This is in natural light the base color is L'Oreal Tweet Me.  I ADORE it.  It took three or four coats to opaque but it really is a pretty yellow.  Plus it had a shimmer about it that is just awesomesauce.  The stamp color is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Co-Bolt Blue and the stamp is BM-208.



Here's a picture with flash, I really can't get enough of they way these nails came out.  Stamping is getting more and more fun to me and I want to buy the new Cheeky 2012 plates so I can just go crazy with the stamping.  Alrighty until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment