Monday, July 2, 2012

America

This is just a quickie post because my son and I went to the zoo today, that was slightly exhausting.  Plus my husband is on his way home to take me out to dinner so YAYZOR!

I got my Julep Maven box on Saturday, it by the way is one of the most exciting things about my month.  I'll talk more about that in my next post.  Anyway it came with a suprise polish called America.  It's a very glittery glitter with lots of red mini glitter, medium sized blue chunks, and the awesomest silver stars.  So I slapped it on my right hand, I really do mean slapped it on.



I had the base coats from my Justice League colors on this hand and just put it over it.  The thumb and index are America over red, the middle is over black, ring is over blue, and pinky is over green which kinda looks like blah.  I plan to do a fourth of July inspired nails with this so hopefully that won't look so crazy.  OH and here's a picture with the actual bottle.



No comments:

Post a Comment