Saturday, July 14, 2012

Galaxy

I have been wanting to do some galaxy nails for while now and I finally got the opportunity(meaning time) to do them!

lamp light(left hand)

On my left hand I put some chunky glitter polish on my pointer finger, didn't really like it much.  On my ring finger I had a micro glittery Pixel polish(Oh Golly Gee!) I picked up on a whim.  I liked it but it was too reflective to actually see the beauty of my amazing art skills.

lamp light(right hand)

On my right hand I went with no extra glitter or anything and even though that was my more difficult hand it actually came out better. I really like how this whole manicure looks, it was my first time to attempt sponging with tweezers and tiny sponges.

 natural light(left hand)

 I would happily do this again, I just wish I wasn't such a picker and could have worn it longer then three days :(.  Three days is pretty much my max, in fact if I see a chip I immediatly start picking at it. 

 Well I got a delivery today and it was my Zoya Surf Collection so YAYAYAYA!  Can't wait to use them they will be super awesome it's my first Zoya set!  Anyway until next time!


Polishes Used:

China Glaze Sun-Kissed
China Glaze Frostbite
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Back to the Fuchsia
Wet N Wild French White Creme


No comments:

Post a Comment