Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Marbled


Marbled nails!  Some people call this watercolor nails or an alternative to water marbled nails, I just think it looks marbled so that's what I'm calling it.  I saw this done on polishandpearls.com and I thought it was super neat so I had to give it a try.  If you’d like to see a tutorial for this on her blog click HERE.
natural light

artificial light

I think this came out pretty awesomely, and it was a really easy nail art to do.  I was able to do a nail then mess with my son, without worrying about it getting it all messed up since it looks messy to begin with.   Plus this was a good break from glitter polish. 

So I just ordered some new polish from Lime Crime, a whole set to be exact, and I cannot wait for it to get here.  I’ll be sure to let y’all know when it arrives J!  I will be busy the next few days so I’m not sure if I’ll be able to post but will defiantly try.  Until next time!

Update:  I don't know what came over me but I totally forgot the nail polish names! Here they are...

Polishes:
Wet N Wild French White Creme
Icing In Love
Zoya Carly
Zoya Zuza

No comments:

Post a Comment