Friday, July 20, 2012

Fugly Friday (water marbling)


This will be quick because I have to be out the door soon and still have yet to dress myself and my son appropriately.  Today is Fugly Friday!  Last night I attempted to do my very first water marble and after an hour and thirty minutes and one and a half hands done, I said screw it and wiped it off.  BUT not before taking some pictures of this failure.

In this picture I did no clean up, because I knew I was going to take it off anyway so excuse the nasty edges.

I’m going to have to work on this skill because I’ve seen some breathtaking pictures of different individual’s water marble and I really want it to work out.  I just kept getting water bubbles under the polish, or the paint would bleed down my whole nail; it was still a fun thing to attempt though.

Anyway until next time, I have a very pretty stamping job on my nails currently and can’t wait to show you.

Polishes:
China Glaze Frostbite
Zoya Zuza
Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Satin

No comments:

Post a Comment