Thursday, June 28, 2012

Splat!

Today I had to take my baby boy to his six month doctors appointment...which means shots....  It was so sad, I don't know how those shot nurses can do it day in and day out.  But he's passed out now, hopefully he'll feel better when he wakes.

Anyway onward to my nails!  Last night I wanted to try out a splatter paint mani.  I happened to get coffee stirrers last time I was at the grocery so I'm like awesome here we go.  Well the ones I got were weird and extra tiny so you could barley get any air through it.  While doing these nails I HATED them, but now I'm kinda in love it's really strange how a manicure can grow on you.

This is the nails with a flash, the base colors actually look way different in person.  I used China Glazes Summer Neons to do this whole thing. The pinkish base is Under the Boardwalk, and the blue base is Ride the Waves.  The splatters are Sun Kissed(yellowish), Sun Worshiper(orangey), and Surfin' for Boys(coralish).

Finally here's a one more picture in natural light.  I honestly really like these nails, hopefully I can keep myself from peeling them off within the day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment