Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My First Blog.

So this is my very first blog and I decided to go the route of nail art.

Several months ago I stumbled upon a picture of these toe nails that were done so perfectly and all I could think is "Wow, how did they do that?"  ever since then I've been following nail art blogs and attempting to do my nails in pretty and different ways. 

A little bit about me I'm married with a six month old baby and I teach two year olds at a pre-school so as you can see I love children. Anyway enough about me for now here is a swatch I did of Julep Maven's Susie.
  Susie

Its a nice baby blue with hints of green so it's almost minty.  I love the color that came out but it was a tad hard to apply, three coats and it still seemed a bit streaky.  I finished it with a NYC Grand central Station as my top coat but you could have gone without, I was just going for longevity.

No comments:

Post a Comment