Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pebbles


Today I got out my stamper and plates and decided I wanted to go to town on my Lime Crime nails from yesterdays post.  I chose to use Wet N Wilds Black Crème. It stamps pretty well and a lot of people praise it as almost being as good as or even better than Konad Black.  I don’t have any Konad Black to compare to, yet, but when I try to stamp things that are solid designs, and not intricate, the Wet N Wild would be way too transparent.  Anyway here are my beauties.


This design is a pretty pebble, kinda cobblestone design.  I used bundle monster plate (BM-211) and it stamped very well in my opinion.  As I’ve said before I’m not a pro stamper; I’ve only had my plates for maybe two months and stamping really doesn’t have that big of a learning curve so I’d say I’m a novice, maybe?
 Here's a picture of the plate I used. (BM-211)

I like it and hope you like it too! If you're interested in the polishes I used read my previous post "Taste the Rainbow."  If you have any questions or comments or maybe any tips on what you think the best black polish is for stamping drop me a line.  Until tomorrow, catch you on the flip side.


No comments:

Post a Comment