Monday, August 6, 2012

Freeze!


OMG I have been beyond busy these past few days and it’s only going to get worse hopefully I can actually post more because I would really like to.
Anyway I ran to Walgreens yesterday in search of the Wet N Wilds Saved by the Bell collection, two Walgreens down and no luck.  But of course I can’t leave empty handed, oh no no no, I bought two polishes Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Freeze! and Purple Haste.  They are their new shades for their Fall 2012 Collection.  I have to say that I tried Freeze! last night and it’s a real beauty. 


It’s so sparkly and blue it catches the light from every single angle possible I love it, plus it is jam packed with glass flecks if you’re a fan of that!  The one down fall to this polish is it will stain the crud out of your nails, cuticles, and pretty much anything it comes in contact with.  But at least it made me be very smooth with my polish application.  In the pictures I did two coats, I think it could actually use a third because you can almost see my nail line.  And excuse the flub on the edge of my ring finger after I had cleaned everything up and put things away I banged it on the table L.

Anyway thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment